The premiere show featuring trailblazers who are building technologies today to solve tomorrow’s toughest challenges.
- Cybersecurity investing, featuring Matt Goldstein of M12Digitization of the physical world brings new synergies and expanding attack surfaces – so it is key to invest in those who defend us.
- Synthesizing high-tech food, featuring Kate Krueger of Helikon“Synthesizing” and “food” are uncommon word pairings, but the engineered dishes they serve may be an appetizing feast for the senses.
- Exposing cancer, featuring Cyriac Roeding of EarliWe can make cancer cells tell us exactly where they are.
- Glamping and Marsjmill goes glamping while Forrest lands on Mars and launches a company.
- AI-assisted Mine Prospecting, featuring Emily King of Prospector PortalWhen the frontiers of geology overlap with the frontlines of contested regions, international collaborations help protect minerals core to our civilization.
- Programming mRNA, featuring Jake Becraft of Strand TherapeuticsUnlocking new mRNA treatments will save lives, but it’s not as simple as that.
- Making injections effortless, featuring Conor Cullinane of Pirouette MedicalA needle shaped like a hockey puck is a ‘revolutionary’ medical device that can deliver epinephrine during a severe allergic reaction on Earth or in space.
- Tough Tech Today in 2020 and BeyondWe discuss the show’s 2020 origins and its 2021 outlook, reflect on our first ten episodes, and shout out to you, our tough tech champs.
- Probing the proteome, featuring Sujal Patel of Nautilus BiotechnologyHuman health upgrades may be unlocked by a data storage expert focused on probing the proteome.
Receive a note when we release new episodes and other updates.
When you subscribe to Tough Tech Today with Meyen and Miller, you’re joining entrepreneurs, investors, academic researchers, teenage hackers, retired engineers, and many other folks who love thinking about big problems and the role of future tech in addressing those problems.